Subject: FW: Policy # SEPK012000048700- APD/MTC - DIA Transport Inc - Endorsement - Update Mailing Address - Effective Date - 01/23/2025
From: "AIA CSR" <[email-masked]>
To: "AIA Assist" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2025 20:32:31 -0800

From: AIA CSR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 5:04 PM
To: 'Cindy Soto' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Brittney Roberts' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: AIA Billing <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; AIA 
Reporting <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Policy # SEPK012000048700- APD/MTC - DIA Transport Inc - 
Endorsement - Update Mailing Address - Effective Date - 01/23/2025

Hello,

Insured would like to update his mailing address in his policy.

Insured: DIA Transport Inc

Policy # SEPK012000048700

Updated Mailing Address
 <https://www.google.com/maps/search/4800+CITRUS+AVE+APT+3312+FONTANA+,+CA+%C2%A0+92336?entry=gmail&source=g> 
4800 CITRUS AVE APT 3312
 <https://www.google.com/maps/search/4800+CITRUS+AVE+APT+3312+FONTANA+,+CA+%C2%A0+92336?entry=gmail&source=g> 
FONTANA , CA  92336

Thank you for choosing to work with Amerigo Insurance Agency.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.

Lucky

CSR

LIC # 0M90893

(530) 290-1633 Office Ext 101

(530) 464-8814 Direct Line

(530) 290-1701 Fax /  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Email